As part of your application to the StartUp!, you will be required to include a video. Here are some guidelines and tips.
Part 1: Pitch Content
This part should be as creative as possible. It’s all about telling your story in a way that resonates.
- The problem
- The solution
- Impact/Mission/Accomplishments to date/Any business highlights that you want to showcase (e.g. team, awards)/what makes you unique?
- Use of funds – how can the grant help you achieve your vision?
- No more than 3 minutes
- Use B-roll or customer testimonial
- Be human, be authentic. No need to be professionally made
- Good lighting and audio are key
If you need it, here’s a free screen recorder tool